1. Newtonian Mechanics: Newton laws, conservation laws, unidimensional movement of a conservative system: energy versus position.
2. Central forces field: orbit of a particle undergoing a central force, movement equations, Kepler problem, binary systems, dispersion of particles.
3. System of particles: conservation laws, applications.
4. Lagrangian formalism: connections, generalized coordinates, d'Alembert’s principle and Hamilton variational principle.
5. Rigid body motion: orthogonal transformations, Euler angles, Euler’s theorem, Coriolis force, relative movement to the Earth, angular momentum and kinetic energy of a rigid body with a fixed point, the gyroscope.